This is the story of my year abroad in Salzburg, Austria, created for all those I love--my closest friends and even closer family.

9/04/2012

When the ground finally cam in to view as my plane started to land it hit me: this is my home for the next 8 months! Its hard to tell a lot about a city you never been to from an airplane, but I tried anyways lol. I kept thinking in my head there's a river! I like rivers! Or there's solar pannels on the roofs! I like saving energy! Haha these were my first impressions! And FYI people drive on the right side of the rode here--just realized that. And there's stoplights not just roundabouts. Besides that and the fact that everythings in German its not all that different at the first look.

There's only 8 of us here right now the rest of the students come tomorrow--my roomate hasn't arrived yet, which is okay with me. I got first pick on the beds ha! Our room is in the "pent house." Or in other words its in a seperate building from most of the dorms. The rooms bigger than the one I had last year and there was three of us in that one! Also, here I have the only room with a coach, although I don't get a balchany which is a big bummer. But I don't plan to be in my room too much anyways. Got to go explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment